During the coronavirus epidemic we’ve all had to make some big changes. As such our flat roofing services cannot continue as normal but if you have a serious problem, we want to make it clear that we can still help.
Our coronavirus policy
If there is a problem with your roof that’s causing damage to property or making it hard to live a normal life at home or if we can work on it safely with certain precautions, we can still attend and resolve the issue.
Our precautions if we attend a job during coronavirus social distancing
- We will prepare the work to ensure we limit contact with our customer, members of the public and the time we spend in indoor spaces used by others.
- We kindly ask all of our customers to let us know if anyone in the household is experiencing symptoms. In these cases we will be able to assist in emergency roof repairs and will take additional measures to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff.
- We will take steps to distances ourselves from each other where possible & will be following strict cleaning procedures for ourselves, our gear and our van interiors.
- We will all be strictly following the social distancing guidelines when we’re not at work to reduce the risk for all of us.
What sort of job can we still attend?
The advice from the government is subject to change and so we’ll be adapting our exact policies in line with the latest advice. We can certainly attend vital roofing work provided we take our precautions.
- Where a roofing problem is causing a risk to health it’s a clear cut case of a vital job.
- If a roofing problem is causing further damage to property and the risk can be low we can still attend to put the problem right.
- Some jobs where no social contact is possible. Where the work is important and can be completed with a small team safely and there will be zero contact with others, we may still be able to attend.
We kindly ask all of our customers to let us know if anyone in the household is experiencing symptoms. In these cases we will be able to assist in emergency roof repairs and will take additional measures to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff.
Got a question about your roofing job? We’re still very much able to handle enquiries at this time, so even if we can’t attend your job right away, we can certainly discuss it and get it scheduled in for more normal times.